Copyright © KOMAX Business Systems • www.komaxwv.com
(304) 744-7440 | Toll Free (888) 483-7440 | FAX (304) 744-7450 • 500 D Street, South Charleston, WV 25303
Some Of Our Partners:
KOMAX Business Systems is once again the recipient of the prestigious Konica Minolta Pro-Tech Service Award for 2018. These skilled technical specialists have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to customer support and training to make this happen. Bravo! KOMAX team!
As your Konica Minolta Pro-Tech dealer, we are committed to your satisfaction - and Konica Minolta reflects this commitment through its organization. Of all major manufacturers in our industry, Konica Minolta was the first to offer a program of this kind and continues its leadership role by setting the highest standards of performance, service and support. The nationwide network of Konica Minolta dealers offers a state-of-the-art product lineup that is unsurpassed.
The Pro-Tech award gives every Konica Minolta customer a distinct advantage: the assurance of knowing that your Konica Minolta dealers have the skills, the training and the dedication to keep your equipment operating at the peak of productivity. If you're choosing a technology partner, that's an advantage worth considering.
KOMAX is the only office equipment dealer in West Virginia that has ever been recognized as an Elite Dealer.
We would like to thank our customers and future customers, without which this honor would not be possible.
KOMAX is proud to announce that for the fifth year we have been recognized as an Elite Dealer by industry publication ENX Magazine. Criteria for this award, includes but is not limited to staying current on technology, focus on relationships, a service-first approach, and community commitment and support.
• Supporting cast. A dedicated KOMAX customer support representative accompanies deliveries, trains customers to use the equipment and provides ongoing follow up and support at no cost to the customer. On the technical service end, KOMAX takes pride in its response time, which is under three business hours. Customers can also place service calls or order supplies through the KOMAX website, which includes training videos on basic copier use.
• Marketing innovations. The dealer has hosted a series of lunch-and-learn workshops for non-KOMAX customers, which enables it to introduce its product and service offering to a variety of prospects. The dealer also played host to a managed IT services seminar at Appalachian Power Park. More than 50 companies attended the event and learned about the All Covered program KOMAX delivers through Konica Minolta.
• Stately win. KOMAX Business Systems was awarded the State of West Virginia copier contract. This is the second consecutive award of this contract KOMAX has received as the sole source vendor. KOMAX will continue to provide copiers for all state agencies within West Virginia.
• Wishes fulfilled. For the 13th straight year, KOMAX hosted its annual charity golf tournament to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. To date, the dealer has raised more than $130,000 to help grant the requests of children facing life-threatening illnesses. In the past year, KOMAX also donated 25 copiers to churches, schools and nonprofits in need of equipment. KOMAX supports its four-legged friends as well by donating equipment and services to a local animal shelter.
• Local exposure. KOMAX boasts a comprehensive marketing program that leverages TV commercials, radio and Internet ads that target the potential decision makers in its market.